- Louis Jebb, a journalist and media consultant, founded immersiv.ly, a London-based company making news in virtual reality, in April 2014. In first year of operation, immersiv.ly claimed three world firsts for content in VR.
- immersiv.ly is co-producing seasons of travel documentaries from Los Angeles, Singapore, Chile, Brazil, Argentina and Colombia
- immersiv.ly has recently completed its first piece of content for one of the US's biggest media brands, and is in negotiation for partnerships with three others. It is also preparing VR content for Swiss state television and one of the largest media companies in London.
- Jebb spoke in 2015 at GEN summit (Barcelona) and WAN Ifra Innovation Day (Hamburg) on News in Virtual Reality: Why Now? In March 2016 at Google Labs-backed MediaTag for innovation, Leipzig.
- As a consultant retained by Independent Print Ltd, Jebb was part of leadership team that created i newspaper in 2010, the most successful newspaper launch in UK since 1986. (i was sold to Johnston Press, 2016, for £24 million). Retained as consultant editor of i, 2010-11.
- Jebb has run his own media consultancy since 2005. And 7Day Media, outsourcing editorial skills, since 2009.
- He was a journalist at The Spectator (1984-89) and The Independent (1989-2005).